Allergy Friendly: Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free
Makes Enough For: 8 torta toppings
Enjoy this simple and healthy turkey salad recipe alone or as a savory topping for my Sweet Potato Tortas (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free).
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white turkey (or a 12.5 oz. can)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped walnut
- 2/3 cup vegan plain yogurt (or veganaise, mayo, Greek yogurt, etc…)
- 1 diced leek (or 1 tablespoon dehydrated chopped onion, etc…)
- salt to taste
- parsley garnish (I always have the dried version on hand for this.)
Mix all of the ingredients, and salt according to taste. It can be prepared the night before and refrigerated. Spoon the mixture onto the centers of my sweet potato tortas recipe, when completed. Garnish with parsley. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Since I concocted this recipe myself, I have no idea how many calories it has. Does that mean it doesn’t have any!?! Well, at least I know it’s super healthy and vitamin packed! 🙂